Upper Room Messages
Welcome to the Upper Room podcast page.
For anyone who is interested in learning more about living in relationship with God through Jesus Christ – please feel free to listen, subscribe or download any of our messages. Instructions given below.
Instructions on how to use the media player – any questions just ask.
- The player starts with the latest message showing, and the PLAYLIST tab open. In this box you will see a selection of the last 6 messages uploaded, and for more just click the numbered boxes at the bottom.
- To play the featured message just click the arrow button in the top box.
- To play any other message click on the message title. If you can’t see the message you want use the numbered buttons at the bottom to see more pages, or use the SORT bottom.
- If you click on a message title more details will appear and the tab will move to NOW PLAYING, from here you can read a summary of the message content, see the date, speaker, event, scripture, etc. Some of these options will also bring up more messages, if you click on the speakers name for example more messages from that speaker will become available.
- Once you have selected a message on the left hand side of the now playing box there is a blue MEDIA MENU bar and a down arrow, if you click this you will be able to add the message to your favourites, play the message or download it to your computer. You can also rate the message with the stars and share a link to it on facebook or twitter.
- On the NOTES tab you can make and save your own notes from the message, and on the BIBLE tab you can read the main scripture from the message.
- The CHANNELS tab shows the different media channels that we use, this currently shows only our main message channel and in time will be expanded with other tailored content.
- To find particular messages, speakers, or themes you can use the SORT button at the bottom of the player, this opens to give you more searching options.
- You can subscribe to the podcast in your itunes player, or in other media players. To do this at the top of the media player there is a MENU bottom click this and select the subscribe option from the drop down list.
- If the message player is not working you can also access our messages via the following web address: http://upperroommiddleton.sermon.tv/
- For a direct podcast feed into a variety of podcast players you can use this address: http://upperroommiddleton.sermon.tv/rss
Just get in touch if there is anything you are not sure about.